Severe Hay Fever Treatment & ImmunotherapyBack to main section
Terms and Conditions
This site is operated and controlled in the United Kingdom and is governed by the laws pertaining to England. Allergy Therapeutics make no representation that the Information is appropriate for, or capable of, use in any other jurisdiction. Should you choose to gain access to this website from any location other than the United Kingdom, you do so by your own choice and are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Health Related Information
Some Information may relate to medical, health or fitness conditions, their prevention and treatment. This Information is provided for information purposes only. It is not, and is not meant to be, a substitute for advice that should be provided by a physician or other medical professional. Do not use the information provided for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Always consult your own physician and medical advisers. The information is not intended to advertise the products described herein.
Use of Content
Allergy Therapeutics (AT) authorises you to view and download a single copy of the Content on Pollinex.com or other sites operated by us (the "Web Site") solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and product information ("the Content") is the property of the AT or its content suppliers or clients. Unauthorised use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. The use of the Content on any other Web Site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that AT creates to generate its pages.
Acceptable Site Use
Our service may be used only for lawful purposes.
Users may not use our service to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material which is of an offensive content or nature, is defamatory, is an infringement of any party?s intellectual property rights or rights in confidential information or is otherwise illegal or at risk of being found illegal or infringing.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site or undertaking actions which may place an unreasonable load on our servers. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. AT will prosecute users who are involved in such violations.
If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of this Web Site, you must not share your password with any third party.
We prohibit use of any software (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search our Web Site other than the search engine provided by us on this Web Site and other than generally available third party web browsers.
Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site is prohibited.
When you register for the Web Site, you will be asked to provide us with certain information including, without limitation, a valid email address. We may disclose to third parties, on an anonymous basis, certain aggregate information contained in your registration application. We will not disclose to any other third party your name, address, e-mail address or telephone number without your prior consent, except to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws or in legal proceedings where such information is relevant.
We do not warrant that the Web Site will operate error-free or that the Web Site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. The Web Site and Content are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. We disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose and non-infringement.
In no event shall we or our suppliers, or any third parties mentioned on the Web Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Web Site and the Content.
Termination & Indemnity
You agree to indemnify us against any claims or actions alleging or resulting from your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions.
What information will we collect about you?
- When you register to use the AT website, we will record - your name, address, telephone number, email address, and all other details submitted by you.
- We also collect broad demographic data and general "traffic" data to enable us to see which are the most popular areas of our site and to provide you with a more tailored service.
How your information is used
- We may email you with information updates, news or promotional material from AT from time to time, which you have subscribed to or may be of interest to you.
Who sees your personal information?
- We do not sell or rent out our database of personal information.
- A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive, used to store and track information about you.
- remind us who you are and to access your member information (stored on our computers) in order to deliver a better and more personalised service;
- record searches your have made whilst visiting our site;
- collect anonymous data for direct marketing and promotional purposes;
- AT also collects Internet Protocol ("IP") addresses. Your IP address is the address your web browser or email application automatically gives to the computer whose web page or email you are trying to access over the Internet.
- IP addresses may be used for the system administration of our website and to gather broad demographic information, including to:
- estimate the total amount of users visiting the AT website from various locations.
If you have any questions, concerns or comments regarding AT or this website, please contact us:
Mailing Address: Allergy Therapeutics , Dominion Way, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8SA.